Senior Data Engineer
- Lead moderately complex initiatives within Technology and contribute to large scale data processing framework initiatives related to enterprise strategy deliverables
- Build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Oversee the data integration work, including developing a data model, maintaining a data warehouse and analytics environment, and writing scripts for data integration and analysis
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead teams to meet data engineering deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of data information policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues and managers to resolve data engineering issues and achieve strategic goals
- 6+ Years of overall industry experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, data management and/or data analytics field with bachelor s degree in computer science, engineering, or similar information technology domain.
- 5+ years of experience in advanced SQL experience.
- 5+ years of experience using data sources from one or more relational data stores such as Oracle, SQL*Server, Teradata, DB2, etc.
- 3+ years of experience using SAS statistical tools.
- 4+ Years of experience in developing data solutions requiring data manipulation, data cleansing, data transformation, and data management.
- 2+ years of experience in data modeling using relational algebra, and/or entity relationship techniques.
- 1+ years of experience working in an agile environment including scrum, Kanban, and other lean agile methodologies
- 1+ years of experience with any scripting / programming languages such as Shell Scripts, Python, C or C++
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of GitHub or other version management tools.
- Experience in Data Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience integrating data processes with application layers utilizing SQL, REST API, and/or other modern system integration techniques.
- Experience in real-time streams such as Kafka streams, Spark streams, etc.
- Experience in NOSQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase, etc. for data processes.
- Experience in data science tools and techniques.
- Experience using Cloud - Azure, GCP, and/or AWS.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis, advanced data engineering techniques.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Industry Type: Financial/IT/Health Care
Education :Masters in Science