Operations Assistant - Secaucus, NJ
Our Operations team is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package. The team coordinates and executes day to day operations while maintaining strong relationships with our partners. As a team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team, and learn every aspect of the business. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
To learn more about what it means to be a member of our Operations team, click here to check out our recent blog post!
What you’ll do:
- Receive product and enter product details into our internal system
- Perform quality assurance checks on incoming and outgoing product
- Review orders to ensure they are ready to ship to customers
- Support customer care team via phone and email with any product-related escalations
- Complete a high volume of data entry within a specified time frame, ensuring accuracy
- Meet goals and targets as assigned by leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams in a fast-paced, high volume work environment with a high attention to detail
What You Have:
- A drive to exceed goals. You love a good challenge! You’re a self-proclaimed “over-achiever” on a mission to exceed your targets.
- It’s all in the details. When it comes to our customer’s biggest moments, you know it’s the little things that count the most. You have a passion for process and a keen eye for detail in a fast-moving work environment.
- Communication is Key. You have a way with words. Whether you’re interacting with a vendor or teammate in person, via email, or by chat, you’re clear and concise.
- Master of Collaboration. You’re a team player. You believe that in order to transform the jewelry industry, we all have to work together!
- A Mind for Multi-Tasking. You’re an expert at managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Experience in data entry or administrative fields preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- A passion for socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- Competitive Compensation. The compensation range for this position is $21 hourly.
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it is important to recharge and relax- you’ll accrue 3 weeks of PTO in your first year.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In additional to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
More About Us
At Brilliant Earth, our mission is to cultivate a more transparent, sustainable, compassionate, & inclusive jewelry industry. We believe in creating jewelry you can feel good about wearing, without ever compromising between quality and conscience. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. As one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, we're searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team, an online exercise, and an interview with one of our leaders!
If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation completing an application or at any stage of the interview process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.