Advanced Analyst - Chemist
1 Vacancy in the following locations:
This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA), Office of Regulatory Science (ORS), which serves as an analytical instrumentation specialist within an ORS Laboratory.
**A recruitment incentive may be authorized for a highly qualified candidate.**
- Serves as an analytical instrumentation specialist within an ORS Laboratory that is recognized as the expert, technical authority, and resource person in this specialization, including instrumentation listed below.
- Examples of highly technical instrumentation include but are not limited to Mass Spectrometry, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry, Electron Microscopy or Liquid Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Organizes and presents seminars and training sessions on specialized chemistry instrumentation and technical areas.
- Serves as a technical expert and scientific advisor in the specialty area of chemistry instrumentation.
- Assists the supervisor to identify and eliminate unsafe conditions
APPLY HERE: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/716686800